Sunday, October 14, 2012

Collection Fix Me Up Spray


As a woman I am, like many, always wanting long lasting make-up. Especially with working in a job where I can't easily touch up my make-up every couple of hours I need it to stay put for at least 8 hours.

Using the right make-up to start with is always a bonus and I find the Revlon ColorStay range a god send. I do find it can sometimes look a little cakey, especially first thing in the morning. This is why at the moment I am loving the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation.

As I am always watching the pennies, like most of recent times, I am reluctant to use my MAC Fix+ spray as I don't want it to run out. This is why I have been on the look out for a cheaper dupe for it.

When I received the Collection Fix Me Up spray in my SheSaid beauty box I was thrilled as I could start my mission on finding a good Fix+ dupe.

I have been using it over the top of my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, which I have found doesn't have a long lasting wear. Over the past 7 days I have been using the Fix Me Up spray and I feel I am now ready to share my views to my lovely readers.

First of all the price is fantastic! If you hop over to the Superdrug website here it is a bargain at £3.99!!!

I love the packaging as it is black with the hot pink writing which I feel is simple but eye catching at the same time. The first thing you are hit with when you spray it on your face is the smell. To be honest it is one that I am not particularly fond of. It reminds me of cold tea, but not the good smell which you find in the Ginvera products, it is definitely off putting.

Also I find the product really wet which doesn't feel too nice on the skin and I found I have been standing around for a couple of minutes waiting for it to set. As for the longevity of the product, I found my make up hasn't been lasting any longer than before and overall I am quite disappointed as I am a HUUUUGE fan of the Collection primer!


Have you tried this product out? What are your thoughts? Just let me know in the comments below =D (like what I did there?!)

Enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!