Thursday, October 4, 2012

And She Flies In From No Where!

Hola all!


No your eyes do not deceive you, I am back to the blogging world. I have been trying to keep up with all of the fab blogs I am personally a reader of but I have had a crazy few months.


Those of you who subscribe to my YouTube channel will know I have moved in with my boyfriend and I have also been on holiday so times have been a little crazy of late.
Within all the madness however, I seem to have found a routine that works for me so I now have an empty slot in my diary ready for as much blog action as I can cram in.


You may see some changes on the blog over the next couple of weeks as I feel this is a new chapter and like after a break up ... A makeover always makes you feel better!
I have some rather exciting products all lined up ready to tell you about and give you my thoughts, so keep those beady eyes peeled and I shall be back soon =D

I thought I would also add that I am writing this with my own conditioning concoction on my hair so I shall also let you know how that goes.


Enjoy your day!

Blog signiture

1 comment:

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Belbien 10mg Hemofarm
    Citra 100mg Tramadol
    Ksalol 1mg USA
    Rivotril Clonazepam
    Buy Klonopin 2mg Online

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!