Friday, March 2, 2012

NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss #159 Smokey Look

*I apologise for the bad lighting, the weather doesn't know what it wants to do*


This is the first NYX product in my make up collection and I must say I am very impressed. I don't know what it is about the packaging but I love it. The design is so simple with a square tube, but it is given a little something extra by a bow design on the end of the lid. I adore anything with bows on so this was just lovely.


The wand is slightly different to anything else I have seen before as the end flicks up but it is just the right size for perfect application.


The colour is just fab! It is a brown/nude with a pinky orange undertone. It is perfect for when you have dark smokey eyes and you want to keep the lips very natural. I tend to put this over a brown or nude lipstick but find it works perfect on its own. The lipgloss itself has very small shimmery particles in it to reflect the light slightly giving you more of a glossy look.

One thing i adore about this lipgloss is the smell. It smells like almonds and just reminds me of marzipan and also cherry bakewell cakes mmmmm. This does cause quite a big problem as it either makes me want to lick all of the lipgloss off or it just makes me hungry in general. I would say that this is the only bad thing about the gloss and I will definitely be looking into buying more NYX products in the future to add to my collection.

Do you have any NYX products? If so which one is your favourite? Just comment below, I look forward to hearing your recommendations.

See you soon

The Glitter Fairy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!