Monday, March 26, 2012

MUA Blusher

Image Ref: MUAstore.co.uk
The hype around MUA is never ending and the brand just keeps producing high end quality products at ridiculously low prices. I love the fact that, still, most products are £1 and you definitely get your moneys worth. 

If you have seen my haul post from Friday you will have seen that I purchased the MUA Blusher in Shade 6. This was my first blusher purchase from MUA and I am extremely impressed. Shade 6 is more of a plum colour but it has a gold shimmery undertone to it which really highlights your face and in the sunshine it looks amazing.





From the picture here the blusher looks quite dark but do not fear, for I put a little more on than you would your face as I wasn't sure how it would photograph.

As I am about as pale as one person could ever be without being Albino, at first I wasn't sure if I had bought the right shade for me. Once I had taken it home and had a little play about that night I decided I was in LOVE and this blusher is just gorgeous with the gold shimmer in that I will definitely be repurchasing this as soon as (if not before) it runs out.

I really like the simple packaging and straight away you can see what you are getting which is fab if you doing your make up in a hurry. The actual texture of the blusher is GORGEOUS, it has a very silky, smooth texture which, when you are applying to your face, just feels like it is gliding on.

Another fab thing about this blush is that it blends so easily and it is such a versatile product as it highlights certain areas as well as giving you a lovely colour on your cheeks.

Overall I am super super impressed with this blush and I will definitely be repurchasing this along with every other shade MUA offer. At just £1 you cannot go wrong. One downfall, I would say is that before I got mine home half of it has smashed which I was disappointed with but like I said, at £1 it is a steal.

If you haven't tried anything from MUA yet, I urge you to go out and but this blush it's just gorgeous.

Enjoy your day!

Jazmine
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have this shade, i also have 3 others. And i love them all i'm also very pale and i love how blenable they are on my skin. Cool review hun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might just get them all!! Glad you enjoyed it Hun, more to come soon =D

      Xxx

      Delete

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!