Monday, February 27, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself!

Hello there, Fairy followers!

First of all a HUGE welcome to my blog! I am using this first post (of many) as a brief introduction to myself, my blog and why I am here!

As an avid watcher of YouTube gurus and an avid reader of beauty blogs I thought it was about time I gave my views on different things within the beauty world.

I shall use my little bubble on the internet to share my views, opinions and reviews on certain products. I shall have a general chit chat with you and share any exciting news that may be worth telling!

I am in no way, shape or form claiming to be a professional in the beauty industry as I am just a regular 22 year old who enjoys buying to make-up and products and trying new things out! 

I hope you enjoy it!!!

Speak soon

The Glitter Fairy 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting My Lovely Fairy Follower!!!